Description of the Issue
I can’t setup LinkAce using a database password that contains ‘#’.
Steps to reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create database user with password contains ‘#’
- Modify .env to specify DB configs
- Start LinkAce and setup
- See error: ‘500: Internal Server Error’
I should be able to setup LinkAce.
LinkAce setup (please complete the following information):
- Version: 4.4.180+
- Installed via: Docker
- OS: Linux (Synology)
Desktop (please complete the following information if applicable):
- OS: Windows10
- Browser Firefox
- Version 90.0.2
Smartphone (please complete the following information if applicable):
- Device: [e.g. iPhone6]
- OS: [e.g. iOS8.1]
- Browser [e.g. stock browser, safari]
- Version [e.g. 22]
- In the database setup page, the password only contains the part before ‘#’, I need to manually correct it.
- If I change the password to something without ‘#’, it can work.
- Even if I add " to escape “#” in the .env file, it still can’t work. And after setup it will be override to the raw version without escape.