LinkAce is running following the Docker simple installation (with the correct docker-compose.yml und .env file ).
next I created a couple of bookmarks and it is very handy with the title and notes section. for the titles to help when searching and the notes for instructions especially bookmarked “how-Tos”.
- I had an export from my bookmarks from Opera as HTML file and first I opened that in a plain text editor to look through and weed out old and irrelevant bookmarks.
- next I did the import and walked away and let it do its magic.
- after I watched the movie I got back and had 247 bookmarks successful imported.
Excellent Job to Kovah for that that app.
Next I have to
- define the Lists and Tags,
- do more post-installation like cronjob for backup
my daily computer is:
- Operating System: EndeavourOS
Kernel: Linux 5.14.14-arch1-1
- Hardware Vendor: Schenker Technologies GmbH
Hardware Model: XMG FUSION 15
my docker server is:
- Operating System: Armbian 21.08.3 Buster
Kernel: Linux 5.10.63-rockchip64
- Hardware Vendor: Raxda RockPi 4 with PoE HAT and 1 TB NVME M.2 (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0021/1497/7894/files/QIG-Eco_PI_PRO_with_M.2_v1.0.pdf?348)