Cannot connect to database

I have followed the guide for setting up sqlite on docker, the simple method.
When I open the webpage and go to the database configuration page I get this error:

Database could not be configured. Please check your connection details. Details: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name does not resolve (SQL: SHOW FULL TABLES WHERE table_type = ‘BASE TABLE’)

If I change the db to localhost i will get this one:

Database could not be configured. Please check your connection details. Details: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory (SQL: SHOW FULL TABLES WHERE table_type = ‘BASE TABLE’)

I have followed everything with editing the env file to migrating and creating the database. I even checked the permissions but it will not work.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi, I am actually stuck at the same step with the same error message. Hope that someone has a solution!

Hi!
If you use SQLite, the web setup is not supported. You wrote that you migrated the database. Did you add your admin user after that? If yes, please try to open LinkAce in your browser.
If you are redirected to the setup, please change SETUP_COMPLETED=false to SETUP_COMPLETED=true in your .env file and try again.